Itinerari da scoprire
THE CASTLES OF THE HILLS OF PARMA
Proposto da Food Valley Travel
- Guided visit to the Castle of Montechiarugolo that stands impressive overhanging the Enza river, important example of fortified architecture and elegant mansion too;
- walk through the narrow roads of the medieval village of Torrechiara, dominated by the homonymous castle, for sure one of the most evocative in Italy;
- typical lunch in a restaurant with panoramic view on the valley.
- Visit to the "Rocca di Sala Baganza”, with its rooms, recently renovated, rich of frescoes and decorations;
- On the way to the next destination, you’ll cross the ancient forest "Boschi di Carrega” one of the rare example of how the Padana Flat was in the past;
- The last visit will be at a unique and mostly unknown castle located in an enchanted hillside area and recently opened to the public: the Castle of Scipione..
The package includes: Foreign language speaking guide (full day), 1 typical lunch (drinks included).
The package does not include: transportation (if not requested), tickets to monuments (€ 22,00 for 4 castles) and everything not mentioned in "The price includes”.
IMPORTANT NOTE: possibility to add accommodation in one of our 12 exclusive "Stays within ancient walls”...
Suggested locations for this tour:
- Tabiano Castello old hamlet
- Marquis Pallavicinos' Castle of Scipione
- Dalla Rosa Prati palace
FOOD VALLEY TRAVEL agency
PHONE NR.: +39.0521.798515
FAX NR.: +39.0521.786631
WEB SITE: www.foodvalleytravel.com