Itinerari da scoprire
THE APPENNINE MOUNTAINS
Proposto da Food Valley Travel
An itinerary to discover the most unknown part of the Province of Parma, a land with ancient history, inhabited by real men, with suggestive panoramas and two surprising castles…
- Departure towards the Parmesan Apennine;
- stop, along the way, at Borgo Val di Taro, the capital of "Porcino” mushroom, for a walk along the ancient main street;
- visit to the marvelous Castle of Compiano, dating back before the year 1000 D.C., is surrounded by one the 100 most beautiful villages in Italy;
- typical lunch with panoramic view on the valley.
- Visit to the peculiar "Orsanti” Museum* that describes the stories of these men: musicians, street artists, animal enchanters and trainers (with bears for example), who were crossing all Europe making shows in the most important cities;
- visit to the imposing Castle of Bardi, best example of military architecture in Emilia-Romagna, famous too for the first case in the world where researchers made a picture to a "ghost” thanks to a special thermal camera…
INFORMAZIONI: The package includes: Foreign language speaking guide (full day), 1 typical lunch (drinks included).
The package does not include: transportation, tickets to monuments and everything not mentioned in "The price includes”.
*open on Sundays in May, June, September, October – all days except Mondays in July and August. Rest of the year: closed.
FOOD VALLEY TRAVEL agency
PHONE NR.: +39.0521.798515
FAX NR.: +39.0521.786631
WEB SITE: www.foodvalleytravel.com